BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

god just love me! ALHAMDULLILAH!

im just happy! ok first i finally got a job at THE CURVE as a promoter! they'll pay me 50 bucks a day! and the best part is my job is effing easy. all i have to do is spray some perfume on people and persuade them to buy the perfume. i went through a lot ok to get this job! the manager is a drag queen and of course he is gay. so i was like flirting with him which is so wrong and i got the job! will be working with fara and i'll get 15 percent from the sales! EVERYDAY! of course i did not tell him that im going to japan! at first i was wondering what should i call him. since hes wearing a wig and fake eyelashes, i called him KAK which is so funny!

secondly deeba told me today that i got fired! i am no longer a prefect and i am so happy! usually people will be sad and all but me? im just so happy! i wanted to quit actually but it looks like my work just got easier! hahaha. ok why do i want to quit? i have a few reasons!

#1 my boss is racist! im not just saying it! its true!
#2 he suck! last year he was like 'ooh saya x nak la jadi ketua pengawas' as you can see who is the head prefect now? hahahah
#3 i cant lepak with my bestfriends during recess
#4 its so boring that you have to guard the gate everyday like a fool!
#5 i have to pay like 20 bucks every 6 months and they said that by the end of the year there will be a dinner but then nothing!

ok i may sound like i care but actually nope! i dont care! just giving my reason! why i dont like the prefect board!

0 comments: