BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

promoter

hey sorry! i've been busy for few days so cant update my blog. hey im a promoter now! im actually promoting perfumes. from calvin klein to even sarah jesicca parker. its a very tiring work. my boss is a drag but hes nice at least! so far im kinda one of the best promoter. yesterday i actually manage to sell 5 perfumes which is so good because perfumes is really hard to sell and today i sold 2 but its the most expensive! its 400 bucks! so my boss were so proud of me! hahaha im happy as long i get the money! but first day was hard because im a new guy and all the staff were starring at me like im a freak. but after i sold my first perfume which is SARAH JESSICA PARKER NYC one by one came to me and introduce their self

hey guess what? im going to japan like next week! urrgghh i dont have the travelling mood right now and i dont know why? im not ready! have'nt pack a thing yet! and it has been a rough week for me!

ok im having some problems with this dude. lets call him FUCK. ok hes an ass! i was like really in love wit her but this fucking FUCK stole her from me. now. she doesnt even hang out or text me anymore and last time both of us hang around like all the time! i was so sad! i've never been this sad! really! but hey i hope both of u break up!

0 comments: