BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12th october 2010

i had fun yesterday while the other pmr candidates that took BC, have to study and sit in the big hall circling the right answers. Hahaha!
Ok, i went for job-hunting yesterday and my target was tony romas, but i got rejected since im UNDERAGE.
i mean wtf kan? Urggh!
Then i tried manhattan fish market, TGIF and LEVIS, again got rejected. Then i tried kenny rogers, the manager then asked me to fill in a form and she said she will call.
Then i went, searching for my next target, my phone rang. The manager called and she said i got the job. I was like wth? Are you serious? I mean wow! Hahaha but then they will pay me 4 ringgit per hour. So i decided to not take it.
Then i went to borders and ask for a job. Fill in some forms and got the same answer, 'i'll call you ok'
I gave up and decided to have fun. Went to cathay and the movie that i wanted to watch badly sold out.
Took a cab to ou and again it sold out.
So instead of spending my money on entermainment, i spent it on food. I tried my first tako, ate octopus tako. Super delicious! Gonna eat it soon in japan! Then i tried my first bubble tea! YUCKK!
And finally i ate my first ikea meatball! Omg! PARADISE. I know im lame. But arggh! I wanna eat it again!
Then went back and watched squash game. malaysia vs new zealand!
Fuck youhhh NEW ZEALAND.
Yea malaysia lost.
But then nicol! Im proud of you!

0 comments: