BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

so a friend of mine came up to me and asked me this question,

'WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR BROTHER SO MUCH?'

hahaha. Yup i hate him and i think i know why. Ok firstly, he is always the reason why my mum scolded me. Everytime it happens, it is always him who cause this. Secondly, he is a jerk, he loves to call me 'stupid' and why do you wanna love somebody who calls you stupid everyday. Thirdly, he is a liar. Fourth, he is not trustable. Fifth, he is freakingly lazy and i always be the one who does his chores. Sixth, he is very rude to me. Seventh, he loves to 'cari pasal' with me. Eighth, he is a copycat. Ninth, he always talk bad bout me to other people. Lastly, he cries a lot and that irritates me a lot.

And thats why he is an ass!

0 comments: