BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

so happy that i cant smile

listen up!
PMR IS OVER!
I am so freakingly effingly happy!
I am so gonna enjoy myself like crazy. But lets talk bout my exam.
Ok for me, bm paper 1 was OK LA. Bm paper 2 bahagian c was DAMN HARD. then agama, ah
agama aku FAIL.
SERIOUS SUSAH.
Then english, its quite easy. And geography?
Well i was so sleepy that time. So i dont think im gonna ace it. Then we have science, hmmm paper 1 was FUCKING EASY, and paper 2 ok la. Then sejarah. Again i was so sleepy. Then Maths, surprisingly its quite easy and kh was THE HARDEST PAPER SO FAR. I AM SO GONNA FAIL.
I mean people keep on saying that it will be easy and its just the same as last year but kh was a bitch.
But wth! I dont even care bout it right now. Im gonna enjoy myself right now and whats done is done.
I cant wait to party. It will begin tomorrow.
Lastly i will start counting my days to japan!!!

0 comments: