BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

pagi raya

set my alarm to 6 am but i woke up at 7.30 i mean wth?
hahaha ok i slept at 4 ok. i went out yesterday night. my mum's taylor ask her to pick
her baju kurung at 12 oclock malam raya.
it was like so freakingly pack. my mom's taylor opened her shop at
jalan TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN ! i cant even breathe. peoples pushing everywhere
and i cant even move. they smells too! i mean can you imagine?
dah lah aku pendek! SIGh

then suddenly i felt something moving in my pocket AND ITS A HAND!and i was shocked.
i was really really shock. the person tried to take my phone i guess but
i put it in my other pocket! i pushed that person's hand and walk faster
and i didn't even turn my head. i was so shocked because this is my first time.
hahah thank god it was my pocket. what if that person touch something else?
haiyooo! you get me!

enough about the night.in the morning  i took my bath and get into the car and off
to masjid AL-MUKARAMMAH. it has been so long since i actually go there.
i took my wuduk and find a spot and start to perform my sembahyang raya.
when i was in my second rakaat, suddenly theres a song. it was timbaland's
hahahaha. its the person besides me. yup his hand phone rang and the song was so freakingly loud!
when the sembahyang ends i look up to him and it was my senior and i can see
that hes actually blushing because everybody was starring at him. hahahah!
EMBARRASSING!

then i listened to the khutbah for a while and my sister called me. i got out from the mosque and waited for my father to pick me up. and my brother went missing! i dont where he was and i actually walked around the BIG mosque looking for him. then i decided to go back home without him. hahah. my father asked me where is he and i said ohh he is with his friend and he wants to go back with them. ahahahaha!

i got back i sat down on the table and started to enjoy the ketupat , rendang , lontong ,kuah satay and lots more! did i mention that i actually cooked the kuah satay? haha well my auntie tried to do it and the outcome? hahahahaha yuck! mine turn out so nice and it was my first time on doing it! while i was eating suddenly i heard footsteps and it was my brother! hahah he was so mad at me. he said that he was in the toilet. and when he came out he saw nobody! haha he walked back to home!

at 11 in the morning, i went upstairs and continue sleeping. i slept for 5 hours and woke up again to get ready bacause we are going to my uncle's house.i cant miss his house since they gives a lot of duit raya. hahaha ok now i sounded so greedy! anyways went to their home and i saw a cat. its fucking cute ok! seriously and it loves feet so much! he bit me hahah it sounded so impossible but im not lying! he bit me and i have the scars on my hand! but i dont care because he is so cute. if an ugly cat bite me, i'll call the MPPJ to shoot it!

then i went back because alya and danielle is coming! we ate and talk the whole time then we played some fire crackers! dann bought me a headphone and it is so nice. she also bought me some apple and kiwi. it was my first time eating a kiwi and now it is my favourite fruit! ZESPRI KIWI! awesome!

and now im sitting in front of the computer typing these stuffs for you guys to read! i hope you enjoy it and lastly SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!

0 comments: