BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

singapore here i come!

ok my cousin called my mum and he said that
he will pick
me up after sahur! i was like 'wth? thats so effing early!'
and my bus will start vrooming at 9 oclock.
NOOOOOOOO!
BUT WTH, I'LL JUST FOLLOW HIM.
i have no choice. plus he is going to pay everything for me!
i know! be jealous people! hahah from hotel to food to night safari and stuff!
AWE ~ ~ ~ SOME!!!!!


i wanna go shopping there since everybody told me that it is so cheap there.
but i dont think it is. just because the number are lesser there, it does not make it cheap!
remember their money is more expensive than us! so yup! its not cheap over there! hahaha
it is just the same. but again, my cousin is buying everything for me! wahahahahahaah!

but i dont feel so excited this time. i dont know why. hahaha this is my second time going
there so i guess that is the reason! whats their motto again?
ohhh i remember! its

UNIQUELY SINGAPORE

for malaysia its

MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA

hahah i dont think its unique though! ok it is just my opinion k! singaporean theres no
insulting here! hahahaha

so i guess thats the end of my writing,
see ya losers!

0 comments: