BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

raya!!!!

i'll be celebrating HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI like in a week!
well i felt so bad asking both my parents to pay
a thousand just 2 weeks before raya. im affraid that because of me,
they cant even buy what they always wanted for raya!
they probably wanted to buy a new set of couch , or perhaps new flat screen tv for their
bedroom. but because of me.... they cant.

by the way i dont feel like celbrating hari raya this year.
i dont know why?
i always blame PMR for this but i dont think its PMR
who made me feel like this.i think its the problem im facing right now.
god gave me a sign that i should apologise. i'll do that before raya i guess. but i cant blame her. i mean i did something bad too.

so this morning mom asked me
"aiman , awak nak tak pergi SINGAPORE this monday"
and i was like wow. thats totally random and i said yea sure.
i'll be going there with my cousins. i dont know
what am i going to do there, but i think i need to actually stay away from this drama thats realy
exhausting. ok that doesnt make sense. hahahaha

i cant wait actually. but its going to be a very long long journey since
im not going there by plane. hahaha yup i'll be going there by bus
which departs form one utama! ahhh!!! my second home!
i love that place so much! I'll make sure that i charge my ipod so that i wont be like super boring!

by the way to all readers, please do come to my house on the first day of raya. mum will be cooking a lot of thing! hahahah! and yea lastly SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

0 comments: