BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

trials

i had my trials last week! i blew it off as usual. yup i totally suck! i find english and bahasa melayu quite easy. my teacher told me, if we got an a for a subject means we are a very smart student because JABATAN PELAJARAN SELANGOR made the hardest paper in malaysia. but im not that smart after all. well i got 1A 6Bs and 1C. hahahah! yea i know i know~! im stupid! but its hard ok!!! i got an A for english. and i got c for my kh! and as always i scored b for maths. well i hate my maths teacher. i think he cursed me. that is why i never got an A for maths. my maths teacher is mr do! i effing hate him! he is an ass! he always said that im stupid and i should'nt be in the first class. i mean what the fuck? you are a teacher and you shouldnt said that to a student! Can i report him to the kerajaan? if i take accounts next year, means he will be teaching me for another 2 years! HOLY MOTHAFUKA CRAP! pure sciencee la nama nya! sigh! im so not ready for pmr k! its like 31 days to go. somebody! stab me please! hahaha i dontthink i'll be getting straight A's anyways. i mean that is like so freakingly impossible. 4 A's maybe. hahaha. btw i applied for MCKK. yup i wanna get in to that school! i mean its like 1 of my favourite school! my friend suggested to apply for KOLEJ YAYASAN SAAD. but that school is for the best student and obviously im not! so bye bye! hahahaha

0 comments: